Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Saying Good Bye is never easy.

It's hard to realize this is my last time posting on the store blog - what an honor to have the privilege of doing this each week. 

Saying good-bye to 7 Kids College Fund store is hard for me to do. It was the very first online store I purchased my first crafting supplies from in 2009. Not only did I find a terrific store, I found a lifelong friend, Tab, the owner. I have been very fortunate and had the honor of meeting Tab in person and have visited several times since. The first time I visited her I walked around the store totally amazed of all the crafting supplies she carried. Rooms and rows of everything imaginable. And, what amazed me the most was Tab. A caring, witty, wonderful person with a sense of humor that always makes you giggle. When she asked if I wanted to be on her DT - well, that was a no-brainer – what an honor! A year later life got hectic and I had to leave – and couldn’t wait for things to settle down so I could return. Being one of Tab’s DT’s has been an honor and a ride of joy that I hold deep within my heart. And, honestly when you see a 7 Kids package deliver to your door – you can’t wait to tear it open! Yes, I will miss the store terrible, it was my go-to store for all of my crafting needs. But I won’t be missing Tab – she’s in my life forever. Good luck Tab in all of your future endeavors!! xoxox




Your next Stamp - Music Bunny



The store is closing by August 31 and each day there are new items that have been discounted. You don't want to miss the sells!

2 comments:

  1. Oh please say this is not true. I love this store. Tab is wonderful to deal with and every order is so fun to receive. I will miss it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe the store is closing! I can't image not seeing their blog and selection of crafty goodness. You will be missed.

    ReplyDelete