- You can place the shape anywhere on the card you like. Left side? Right side? Center?
- With a floppy card you can place it high, low or center
- You can make an A2 Size Card
- You can make a 5x5 card
- You can make a 6x6 card
- The size of the card depends on which die you use the large or the small shape
- You can make any kind of card your imagination can come up with!
Did you know when you take a full size metal die and only run it half way through the machine can damage your die? Did you know that placing a cutting mat on only half of the die and running it through the machine can also damage your die? Not to mention you have to make sure this is done perfectly or you start all over and waste paper. The half circle and half oval dies eliminate these problems. Oh Snap!
Here is today's tutorial on a quick and easy circle shaped Flippy card. The Stitched Circles coordinate to give you a polished card design and, if I do say so myself, are totally cool!
TO SEE ALL THE NEW DIES CLICK HERE