White is always beautiful and always elegant. It's not just for weddings it can be for anything and for anyone. When I don't feel like picking paper, I grab white. The designs always turn out so beautiful, so does cream.
- The card is a 6x6 tent
- I used Spellbinders Marvelous Squares dies. Die cut all of the pieces and layer them as shown using pop up adhesives as shown.
- For the flower I used Spellbinders Rose Creation. Cut 2 of the large and 2 of the 2 of the next size and 1 of the rest
- I fold each petal in half toward the middle with tweezers
- next with the tweezers I take an edge and roll it toward the middle of that pedal on each side. Do this all the way around
- Once all the layers are done I attach them rotating them so the flower is full
- Now I refold shaping the flower
- This part can be a little tricky. I peel the paper apart to give the flower a fuller more dainty look. then reshape it again.
- To build a really nice flower does take some time but it is worth it.
- Hint - if you run your die cut or punch flowers through a paper crimper it will break down the paper fibers and fold into shape much nicer. The paper will also peel easier.
- Cut a 1x6 inch strip and wrap with white tulle and tie knot bow. I secure with sookwang tape. I also use this tape to attach it to the card.
- I attach the rose to the card with pop up adhesive
- run your leaves through the paper crimper to add texture and crease in the middle
- add your white pearls