Tuesday, August 2, 2016

BeYOUtiful


Good Morning crafty friends!  Tammy Louise back with you all at the 7kids College Fund Store blog.  I've colored up a cutie pie again today from the Whimsy Stamps Store section by Lee Holland called "Elephant and Butterflies"!  Isn't he adorable??   Or should I say Be YOU tiful!   lol

In case you missed some of the new LDRS dies in the store, I've shared how some decorative little tags and labels can make a card pop!  With just a bit of color here and some great design color there, the project becomes symmetrical!   Don't miss your chance to get FREE shipping of $75.00 or more in U.S. and earn points towards more product now at the store! 

INGREDIENTS:

MEDIUMS:
White uniball signo

EMBELLISHMENTS:
 Can you see that sparkle??? 



Thank you for visiting, for more info on the project and ingredients, visit my blog at the link on my name above!  Until next time!
Tammy Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment