Sunday, June 19, 2016

Shakin it up Avery Elle Style!

Hey there friends!!!  It's me Kelli with today's store inspiration card!!!

I created a FUN little shaker card using the UBER awesome new goodies called NUVO!!!!!

What are Nuvo you ask?  Well, they are liquid drops that are domed like an enamel dot, you make your own any size or color that you want!!!!  YES!!!  Liquid Pearls are just that pearls and require a flick under neath to get rid of the Dairy Queen ice cream top and Viva Decor pens stay round like a pearl.  NUVO self level but stay a bit domed and dry REALLY fast!!!  Just blop some out on a craft mat and walk away.  That is exactly what I did and then came back when I thought HEY!  I'm going to make a shaker card!!!!!

SO, I grabbed my Avery Elle Margarita Shaker die and some fun papers.  I dropped my NUVO crystal drops  into the center and sealed it up!  BOOM!  CUTE SHAKER



Avery Elle Crazy die and some glitter for the salted rim and this card is DONE!!!!  <3

LOVE THIS!!!! 

Thanks for popping in and hope to see you all playing with the Nuvo drops SOON!!!!  

PS The bottles have a BEAUTIFUL "Diamond" on top.... eye candy for the shelf while waiting to use them again! ;)

KJ


No comments:

Post a Comment