Saturday, June 11, 2016

Darcie's Heart & Home - Coffee Donuts Friends


 Happy Satruday everyone! Jo here with a card using Darcie's Heart & Home - Coffee Donuts Friends stamp set. 

I'm a sucker for coffee stamps, but I'm not a coffee addict lol, they just look cute. I colored the images with Copic Markers. I stamped the sentiment with VersaFine Onyx Black ink for a crisp and opaque impression. I popped them up with 3D dimensional glue dots. I framed the images and sentiment with an oval stitch die. No fuss on the embellishments, just some enamel dots on the corner.
  Copics
Coffee: E33/E35/E37/R27/R39/BG10/BG13/BG15
Donut: R81/R85/E33/E35/E37
Sprinkles: R27/BG15/YG03
Come play with us over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome weekend!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:

No comments:

Post a Comment