Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Beautiful Baby


Tammy Louise here with you on the 7kidscollegefund store blog, showing off this ADORABLE little Giraffe I found to color in the Whimsy section of the store!  It could be a girl, could be a boy, who knows!! Just like the expecting mommy for that shower!!  Just a little tuft of hair and adorable little ears make me smile.  

I used some of the terrific dies from the store on this one as well!  The Gilded Oval and Doily dies from the LDRS Creative section.  These dies go with every card and add just that little bit of delicate detail I'm looking for!

                                                          INGREDIENTS: 
Baby Giraffe by Lee Holland in the Whimsy Stamps section
 MEDIUMS: 
 EMBELLISHMENTS: 
For more pics and inspiration, visit my blog
Until next time,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment