Tuesday, May 17, 2016

The Beat to My Heart

 Good Day!  It's Tammy Louise today here at the  7 Kids College Fund Store BlogHappy Tuesday!!!!   Tomorrow is the last day to save on Penny Black preorders, so don't miss out!!

 After coloring this little darling Whimsy stamp called "Spring Time Elephant" with my Copic Sketch markers I decided to stamp parts of her onto Designer Bo Bunny papers and do a bit of deco page on certain areas for the layered look!  I'm just loving her!  lol  You can find her now in the 7kids stores'Whimsy Section by Lee Holland"!

Also, be sure to check out the ADDED THIS WEEK section and CURRENT PREORDERS section to see what is on it's way!   There are 4 new Gorjuss stamps as well.  There are lots of great, exciting things coming to the 7 Kids College Fund Store!  Including the Dies used in today's project!! You'll love them! 

INGREDIENTS: 

EMBELLISHMENTS: 

Neenah Solar White Paper
More on my blog if you'd like to stop in for a visit!!  My link is at the top of this post!
Hugs,
Tammy Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment