Saturday, May 14, 2016

LDRS Creative - Girl's Night Out

Happy Weekend, Jo here! Here's my card featuring the LDRS Creative - Girl's Night Out stamp.


This stamp set includes this trio of girl images. You can use them together or separately. They are colored with Copic Markers and I used a white gel pen to create the polka dot patterns. I framed them out with an oval and scalloped oval die. I used one cardstock for the base and added some flat back pearls as an embellishment. I used tiny alpha stickers to spell out "hello". Just a quick and simple card for you today. Are you crafting this weekend?

Copics:
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Outfits: YG03/YG67/R81/R85/C5/C7
Hair: C5/C7/C9/E71/E49

Come play with us over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful weekend!
Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:

No comments:

Post a Comment