Sunday, May 22, 2016

Bird Crazy ~ Kelli Jo

Well hello my friends!!!!  I am excited to be here sharing my FIRST DT card with 7 Kids College Fund!!!!  Tabitha's store is DA BOMB DIGGITY.... I made my first purchase with her back with the Big Shot was on pre order for the automatic one!!!  LOL  That was WAY COOL, the epitomy of LAZY I know, but DAYAM!  WAY AWESOME!!!! 

Speaking of AWESOME... The Bird Crazy from Tim Holtz is SO freaking CUTE!!!!  I saw these on a friends blog and squealed!!!  Like a school girl!  LOL  I of course HAD to grab the dies with they came out too!  I mean, HELLOOO.... why have a stamp set and not the dies?  It's like having a Peanut Butter Sandwich without the Jelly! 

OK, so here is my card! 



I am SO glad to be here and look forward to getting to know you all!!!!  

Now, remember to join in on the ANYTHING GOES challenge.  All you have to do to qualify for Top 3 is use stamps/products from 7 kids and enter in the linky! 

KJ




No comments:

Post a Comment