Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Talking to you makes my day

 Happy Tuesday from me Tammy Louise.   There's a 15% off sale on watercolor paper and even Brusho crystals at the 7kids college fund store until 4-8-2016, so stop by today and get the supplies you need to make a project like this!  

 It's nearly Spring already and it's time for us all to get the fever!  Believe me, after coloring this little darling Wee stamp called "Posey".   My Inktense pensils are loving here!  lol  You can find her now in the 7kids stores' Whimsy Stamps section by Sylvia Zet! 

     Using some of my favorite dies including the Gilded Ovals and Gilded Doily Die in the LDRS Creative section  My go to Michele R Design papers called Butterflies & humming birds and a few embellies from the paper set.   

INGREDIENTS: 
MEDIUMS:
Some of the extra items from the 7 Kids College Fund Store include:
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Neenah Solar White Paper
Arches Water Color Paper
Tombow tape runner
Score Tape
Mini Pop dots from All Night Media
Spellbinders Tool' n One
There is more information and pictures on my blog for this project if you'd like to stop by for a visit at Handmadebytlc.

Hugs until next time,
Tammy Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment