Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sweetie Details

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Sunday!!!  Rachel here with you today, and I just wanted to share the details on my current 7 Kids College Fund Challenge card!!!

I used the Sweetie stamp by Sylvia Zet from Whimsy Stamps-

I used some patterned paper from Doodlebug's Hello Spring
and Lawn Fawn's Perfectly Plaid to create my base.
After cutting out a few squares to fit the base, I used my
scissors to rough up the edges for a shabby look.
I colored the image and matted it with a stitched square
from Lawn Fawn.
I used some ribbon and flowers from my stash,
and added some bling with the Crystal Iridescent
sequins from Darice.


Copic colors-
Skin- E21, E11, E00, E000
Hair- E51, E53, E55, E57
Clothes- BG45, BG49, BG11, BG53, BG57, B000
Flowers- V17, V15, V12
G46, G43, G40

I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration to finish off the weekend!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment