Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Stampingbella Brittany the Birthday Girl!


Hello! It's Colleen here today!  In the past few months, I have been drawn to Clean and Simple cards! I think it makes the image be spolighted - like less is more - does that make sense? Do you like a loto f papers, embellishments, leaves ect or like C&S?  Anyhow on with the party! Today is the beginning of the 7 Kids College Fund challenge and the theme is anything goes. If you use a 7 Kids College Fund stamp you have a chance to win a $20.00 gift certificate to the store. You can find the blog here!

My card today, I used the stamp Uptown Girl, Brittany, the birthday girl! Is she elegant? I dearly love the uptown girls.  My fav colors together are violets or pinks with aquamarine colors.


Colored with Copic Markers
Dress, Cake and Bow: BG57,  BV6, BV5,BV4, BV00 Hair: E18 E9, YR24, YR20
CutterPillar Pro - Paper cutter

Come join the challenge and have a chance to win a $20.00 Gift Certificate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment