Sunday, April 10, 2016

Challenge Card Details With Rachel

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Sunday!!!  Rachel here with you today, and I just wanted to share the details on my current 7 Kids College Fund Challenge card!!!

I used the Peonies Stamp Set from Avery Elle-


I used only the largest flower of this set and paired
it up with a couple of leaves atop the vase.
After I colored everything in with Copics, I wanted
to give the vase a little something extra and added
some dots with a white gel pen.
I kept the layout simple with matted basic shapes.
I added the tab at the top from my MFT blueprints #24
set, and some riboon with a button from my stash.
A few sequins for a little shine, and it was finished!!

Supplies used-


I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration to finish off the weekend!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment