Tuesday, March 1, 2016

It's Gorjuss


Tammy Louise here on the 7 Kids College Fund Store Blog with you sharing this little Gorjuss Stamp Now available in the store!!  She's a delight to color and is an illustration you could use for ANY occasion!  

Keep in mind, there is still a challenge at 7 Kids College Fund for the next week with a theme of: 

ANYTHING GOES!


Also, be sure to check out the ADDED THIS WEEK section and CURRENT PREORDERS section to see what is on it's way! There are lots of great, exciting things coming to the 7 Kids College Fund Store!  Including the Dies used in today's project!! You'll love them! 


My very first Gorjuss Stamp ever!  She's absolutely stunning and adorable!  I colored her with my copics and grabbed a few other embellishments to make the project coordinate.  I love it when the stamp and the card coordinate!  It's my style!

INGREDIENTS:

 MEDIUMS: 
Colored with Copic Markers: R81,83,83. R39,R89, Hair E08,19,29
Skin: E13,21,00,000, R24,22,21,20,30
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink


Additional product used in this project from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:  
CutterPillar Pro - Paper Cutter
Tombow tape runner
Score Tape
Mini Pop dots from All Night Media
Spellbinders Tool' n One

If you'd like to know more about this project or have any questions, don't hesitate to visit me on my blog!
Hugs,
Tammy Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment