Saturday, March 5, 2016

C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Easter Lucy


Hello everyone! Happy Saturday, it's Jo for you today. It's the first weekend in March, woohoo! Okay let's get to my cute little treat bag. The image is from C.C. Designs - Swiss Pixie Easter Lucy. She is colored with Copic Markers and I added some Star Dust Stickles. I created the treat bag using the Lawn Fawn - Goodie Bag Lawn Cuts Die. 

I filled it with my favorite sweets! The image is layered over a doily die and I added some flowers from my stash. Lastly, I placed some mini enamel dots at the top left corner. 

  Copics
Skin: E00/E11/BV00
Hair: Y13
Outfit: R81/R83/R85/YG03/B00
Eggs: R81/R83/R85/YG03/B00

Come play with us over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment