Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Queen & Co preorder sale! 50% off Clearance! 7 KIDS IS MOVING!!!

Queen & Co. products really caught my eye at CHA. I have to admit, I am totally attracted to bottles of colorful little bits of amazing craftiness. I especially love the diamonds. I just want to jump into a pool full these little gems! Click on the links below to see youtube videos of the new products in use! If you love glitter, beads, sequins, diamonds, other sparkly things and SHAKERS, you are going to LOVE these products!

PREORDER during the next 7 days and save an additional 10% on new Queen & Co. products.

Code: QUEEN10
Good for 10% off all Queen & Co.
Good through 3/1

I am thrilled to announce that 7 KIDS is on the move to bigger and better things! I have found a  space that will allow me to hold classes!!! I am moving this week and will have an open house for local customers as soon as I am settled and everything is ready to go. My new address is 400 W Camelback Road, Ste. 206, Phoenix, AZ 85013.

If you are a local instructor interested in teaching classes
at 7 KIDS, please contact me!
Code: CLEAR50

No comments:

Post a Comment