Sunday, February 14, 2016

New YNS preorder! 15% off new round of clearance! Preorder updates.

The latest stamps and dies from Your Next Stamp are in the store for preorder right now! I expect to be shipping them late February/early March. Purchase this week and save an additional 15%!!!

Code: YNS15
Good for 15% off YNS
Good through 2/19

TRUE CONFESSION: I have gotten behind on some of the lines I carry, YNS being one of them. I am remedying that right now! In addition to order YNS, I have also ordered Newton's Nook. I will be ordering the latest SugarPea stamps and dies, as well. Look for the latest Newton and SugarPea stamps to be in the store very soon. That being said, many of the older stamps and dies from these lines are in clearance right now!
 
15% OFF CLEARANCE

Check out the latest items to move over to clearance! I am moving out product from SugarPea, Your Next Stamp and Newton's Nook to make room for the new products coming in from these lines!

Code: CLEAR15
Good on everything in Clearance
 
 
 
 
PREORDER UPDATES!!!

Prima Dolls: Prima Dolls are shipping to me tomorrow. I should have them by Wednesday and will ship out Thursday and Friday.

Prima paper and mixed media: It's looking like these products will be in by the end of February.

Distress products: As of right now, it looks like the distributor is expecting the crayons and other distress products to arrive in their warehouse on 2/19.

Memory Box: They have been ordered and I am just waiting on the ship notice from MB.

No comments:

Post a Comment