Tuesday, February 16, 2016

New LDRS Creative - Dies



Hello and welcome back to 7 Kids College Fund!  This is Rhea,  I am here to share another quick and easy design with LDRS Creative new line of dies called Creative Basics!  This set was so fun for me to design and I just love them.  They are called Cutting Edge Borders I.  

This set has a double edge cut line so everything you cut you can use both sides.  Here I've use the soft wave with the half circles.  Notice the details of the piercing and deposing lines in the half circles.  If you Emboss them the details are amazing!  Pop them up for an even more glorious effect.

You can see all the LDRS Creative Product HERE



Thank you for visiting with me today!

I will be back to share more inspiration with the New Products from LDRS Creative which are on Preorder here at 7 Kids College Fund!


No comments:

Post a Comment