Friday, February 12, 2016

LDRS CREATIVE - Preorder now and save 10%


Hello, Rhea here to say hello and give you a sneak peak into the LDRS Creative Preorder!!!!  

By placing your pre-order by Feb. 9th you can save 10%!  Just use code LDRS10 at checkout.  Remember when you do a preorder you want to make this a separate order.  If you order things you want now it will be held until everything comes in.  

Here is a clean and simple design I made with my New Die Line with LDRS Creative call Creative Basics.  This line also works well with the LDRS Die Line.  Here I've used the Background Builders I


Now I could talk about this card but instead I will just share a video on how to use the Background Builders 1 Die Set :)


Thanks for sharing time with me today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment