Wednesday, February 17, 2016

LDRS Creative - NEW and on Preorder!


Hello 7 Kids friends!  Rhea here and Today I'm featuring one of the NEW All Dressed Up Rubber stamps called, Looking Gorgeous by All Dressed Up. which is available for preorder at 7 Kids!


Also from LDRS Creative is my new die line, Creative Basics!
I used the Basic Background BuildersBasic Pierced Ovals and Cutting Edge Borders I
I used the half oval from the Pierced Ovals set to create the easel card pop up you see in white then added an accent layer under the image.  Note: all LDRS Dies/Creative Basic dies emboss as well as cut which makes for much nicer details.

I used Copic Marker colors, BV31, 01, 34 with V00 as the highlight on the dress.  The skin is E50 51, 21 and 13.  The hair is E79, 57 and 51.  I added details with the purple Multiliner. 
What a simple sweet image and you could use them in so many versatile ways and colored in various mediums.  The Creative Basic Dies are also very versatile and work well with the LDRS Dies.

 I hope you enjoy today's inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment