Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Girls Night Out with Creative Basic Dies


Hello 7 Kids friends!  Rhea here and Today I'm featuring  NEW All Dressed Up Rubber stamps called, Girls Night Out with one of the other images in this 2 stamp set. which is available for preorder at 7 Kids!


I did her in bright and happy colors using the NEW LAWN FAWN PAPER which is also on Preorder!!!!


Also from LDRS Creative is my new die line, Creative Basics!
I used the  Basic Stitched Flags
I added an accent layer on top of the flags using LDRS Die Guilded Labels.  
Note: all LDRS Dies/Creative Basic dies emboss as well as cut which makes for much nicer details.

Thanks for stoping by today, 


1 comment:

  1. Evening Rhea what a pretty card and the colours and design are wonderful.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete