Saturday, February 27, 2016

Creative Basics at LDRS Creative with All Dressed Up


Hello 7 Kids friends!  Rhea here and Today I'm featuring  NEW All Dressed Up Rubber stamps called, Girls Night Out with one of the other images in this 3 stamp set. which is available for preorder at 7 Kids!

I accented the card with bright and happy colors using the NEW LAWN FAWN PAPER which is also on Preorder!!!!


Also from LDRS Creative is my new die line, Creative Basics!

This is the coolest set of dies!  I created the background with 
I used the  Background Builders I.  I only used the inside of the dies and not the part that cuts out the shapes.  this gave the quilted look you are seeing.
I added accent layers on the side with Cutting Edge Borders I
Note: all LDRS Dies/Creative Basic dies emboss as well as cut which makes for much nicer details.

Here are the Copic Colors I used to color the image


Thanks for stoping by today,


1 comment:

  1. Hi Rhea what a great card i love the colours and your design is wonderful.
    Debs xxxx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete