Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Because I'm thinking of a Sweetie!


Happy Tuesday Morning! Tammy Louise here on the 7 Kids College Fund Store Blog.  Have you seen the newly release Wee images???  She's available NOW!!! Don't miss this Sweetie!!! I could not resist coloring this adorable little Wee stamp for you all to see!!  She is in fact a Sweetie, don't you think?  I've made a project with some of my very favorite die products now available for preorder in the 7 Kids College Fund Store!  

Layer after layer of wonderful dies and embellishments brought this product to a finish with a bang!  Her little wings, hair and those rosy cheeks sold me on this image immediately!! 

INGREDIENTS: 

 MEDIUMS: 
Copic Ink: skin is E13,21,00,000,R30,E20
Hair is G13,12
dress is YG03,01,00
flowers N5,3,1,00

I've got loads of additional information on this project on my blog if you'd like to stop in!! Love to see you there!  
Hugs,
Tammy Louise


1 comment:

  1. Evening Tammy what a gorgeous card and you image is lovely and you have coloured her beautifully. And your design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete