Tuesday, February 9, 2016

A Million Tiny Little Things


Good Tuesday Crafty friends. Tammy Louise here with you today to share my very first card as a Design Team member at the 7kidscollegefund. I've loved the Wee images that are carried through the Whimsy Stamps category of the store forever! And there are so many to choose from! I've loved coloring the Wee's for just as long as I've loved shopping for them! 

I also wanted to remind you that tomorrow is the newest 7kidscollegefund challenge, just be sure to use a stamp from the 7kidscollegefund store and link it to your project to win the next gift certificate!  Good luck and I hope to visit your blogs soon!

INGREDIENTS: 
Holly image by Sylvia Zet
Neenah Paper solar white 80lb

MEDIUMS: 
hair: E08,19,29 skin: E13,21,00,R20,23,30

EMBELLISHMENTS: 
Diamond Glaze by Judkins
Tombow tape runner


Thank you for visiting,

1 comment: