Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I Heart You by Penny Black

Hello, Happy Crafters! Today I am sharing my DT card for the new challenge at 7 Kids College Fund. The theme is 'Anything Goes' and I sure hope you join us! Come on and see the adorable cards my sistah's have made to show off the stamps you can buy at 7 Kids! You might even win a $20.00 GC if you use a stamp sold by the store!

This cutie is 'I Heart You' by Penny Black. In this stamp set, you will receive 5 super cute images and one sentiment! The owls are what I am working with next - they are adorable too! 


Copic Markers:  Skin: E21, E00, E50, RV10
Hair: E44, E43, E42 E50
Grey purse and shoes: C03, C01, C00
Bow and heart: R39, R37, R35
Skirt: R85, R83, R81, RV000
Sweater: E21, E44,  E70 E74
Die Cut Hearts - Spellbinders
CutterPillar Pro - Paper cutter













I Heart You by Penny Black Stamp Set










Thank you for stopping by and come join us for a fun challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment