Sunday, January 17, 2016

Cuddly Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone!!  Rachel here with you, sharing the details on my current challenge card from the 7 Kids Challenge Blog!!

I bought my first ever WPlus9 stamp!!!  It's called Miss You Lots, and it looks a little something like this-

She is a doll, and so much fun to color up!!
Some of the Copics I used-
Hair- YR14, YR18, E09, E18
Dress- R39, R29, R27 & R32, R30, R11
Skin- E13, E21, E00, E000
Kitten- E43, E42, E41

Here's a list of supplies from the 7 Kids Shop-

I love using pieces from the different Blueprints sets
from My Favorite Things, takes some of the guess
work out of coming up with a layout!

The ribbon, flowers, and pearls were from
my old stash.

I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration to finish off the weekend!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment