Friday, December 11, 2015

70% off clearance! Chameleon sets back in stock!

70% off clearance starts now! Fingers crossed the code works. And for anyone upset with my inability to get codes right lately...I might have a serious neurological condition that is currently undiagnosed, so no judgment! :)


Code: CLEAR70










CHAMELEON MARKERS!!
I have 10 sets of the 22-pen sets on the way to me now! I am putting them in the store. First come, first served. I will order more shortly if you are not able to get in on this order.




Code: FAWN15
Good for 15% off all Lawn Fawn
Good through 12/15











LAST DAY!
Copic supplies still tend to be hit and miss. When I do an order, I usually get about half the colors I have ordered. My understanding is that the plant in Japan is having trouble keeping up with increasing worldwide demand. We have been reassured that eventually the issue will be resolved. So, to help take some of the sting out of supply problems, I am offering an additional discount on what I have. I have another order pending, so hopefully what I don't have now will be in stock soon.

Code: COPIC10
Good for everything in the Copic aisle
Good through 12/11

No comments:

Post a Comment