Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Crazy Birds by Tim Holtz

The background was made with my Cameo Silhouette. The hat was colored with Zig Clean Color Real brushes. They are so easy to use and blend. I love, Love them.  Sentiment was generated on my computer. 





I colored my image with Zig Clean Color . These are a lot of fun because they blend beautifully You can color from dark to light with the same Color Brush. . 



I have to show you the Crazy Bird sets - you either love them or hate them! And the birds( including eyes, noses, ect) all the asscessories have thin die cuts to go with them And then there is crazy Talk!! with awesome sentiments.  Each accessory has a die cut to match it - how cool is that!!?

Crazy Birds






Thank you for stopping in and don't forget about out challenge! It's right Here

No comments:

Post a Comment