Sunday, October 4, 2015

Nice and Easy

Happy Sunday everyone!!  Rachel here with you today with another great image that I got from the 7 Kids College Fund store!!!

Here is one of the adorable Tiny Townies from Stamping Bella-

This little cutie is Sally And Her Snail!
This image couldn't be more fun to color!
I paired her up with the adorable patterns
in the Bella & Boo paper pad from Trimcraft.
I did a couple of layers alternating with colors and patterns.
I added a little zig zag stitch on the sewing machine,
and topped it off with some ribbon and flowers
from my stash.

Here's a list of supplies-


Well, that's all from me today!!  Maybe if you didn't get to participate in World Card Making Day yesterday, you will have a chance to get crafty today!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment