Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Whimsy Stamps Bookish by Jo Davies

Good morning!  I'd like to share the card I made for the current challenge on the 7 Kids challenge blog.  The theme is Anything Goes with a twist of Back to School and I thought this stamp was just perfect.
I colored her with Copics and put a coat of Glossy Accents on her lenses.  Here are the combos I used: 
E04  E11 E21 E00 E000 R20 R11
E29 E25 E23 E21
B39 B97 B95 B93 B91
R59 R29 R27 R24
E33 Y26 Y23
N2 N0 Blender

7 Kids College Fund Supplies:

You still have another week to enter in the Anything Goes/ Back to School challenge.  Please remember to use a stamp that is carried in the 7 Kids College Fund store to qualify for the top 3 or the Gift Certificate prize. 
Click HERE to go to the challenge and check out my teamies awesome inspiration.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!  I hope you enjoyed your visit and can't see what you come up with for our challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment