Sunday, September 6, 2015

Green Pastures

Happy Labor Day weekend!!!  Rachel here with you today, and I am sharing a card that I have put together using great products from the 7 Kids College Fund shop!!!

I was in a "woodsy" kind of mood-


 This farm loving gal is My Favorite Things Birdie Brown's
Green Pastures.
I paired her with Doodlebug's Happy Camper patterned paper.
I distressed the edges of my papers to give it a bit
of a rustic feel.
The sentiments were stamped onto shapes I used from
My Favorite Things Blueprints.
I also used Memory Box's Stitched Rectangles.
Then I added a bit of ribbon and a button from my stash.

And there you have it!!!

List of supplies-

Hope that gives you a little crafty inspiration to finish off this long holiday weekend!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment