Sunday, August 2, 2015

Tic Tac Toe Card

Rachel here with you today!!  I wanted to share a few details on my current challenge card!!

As you may know, we have a fun Tic Tac Toe box for you to use on the current challenge.  I picked a bingo right through the middle-  sentiment, square, circle.

Here's my card-

I just love the little images and sentiments on the
In My Heart set from Mama Elephant!!
This card is pretty CAS-
I simply layered some orange cardstock
with the patterned paper from Lawn Fawn,
cut out a square from white cardstock, 
then used a Lawn Fawn stitched circle die
to cut out the center!!

Here's a list of supplies I used from the 7 Kids Store-


Now head on over to the 7 Kids Store to check out these, and other fantastic supplies!!!  

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment