Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Stamping Bella, Petunia and Penny Take a Break

 Hi there crafty peeps!  I'd like to share the card I made for the current challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog.   This is my first time using a Stamping Bella stamp and I am in love. It's the beginnings of a new collection I'm sure.

 This stamp is Petunia and Penny Take a Break.  My Tic-Tac-Toe combination for the challenge is Flowers/ Square/ Rectangles.


I colored the stamp with Copics, including the background.  The Copic ink for the background is applied with a water brush filled with alcohol.
Copic markers used: 
pigs: R02 R12 R00 E71 E71 
flowers: E33 Y35 Y13, W3 W1, YG97 YG95 YG93 
background: YG99 BG18

7 Kids supply links: 

Head over to the 7 Kids College Fund shop for these supplies and more!

The challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog ends AUGUST 11th at 12pm MST!  Be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store.   Don't forget, if you see items you want to order please click on the links we provide so we get credit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment