Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Petunia Has a Party

Happy Tuesday stamping friends!! Lizzy here with a little bit of crafty fun to share with you all.
This card uses a Stamping Bella stamp called Petunia Has a Party.  I just have to tell you, these piggy stamps are not the type I am normally drawn to but I am SO hooked! You've got to give them a try!


I colored my image with Copics, including the background but the ink is applied with a water brush filled with 70% alcohol there.  The stamp also comes with a cute little sentiment and I put it on the inside of my card this time.


7 Kids College Fund Supplies: 

Head over to the 7 Kids College Fund shop for these supplies and more!

Remember, when you see a card using products you like, please click on the links we provide. By doing this we will get credit for the things you purchase, and earn product to keep on creating. 

A new challenge starts tomorrow on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog.  Be sure to check back for more details.
Thanks so much for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Evening Lizzy what a gorgeous card i love the image and the colours and design are wonderful.

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete