Sunday, July 5, 2015

Stars & Stripes Details....

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th!!!  Rachel here today to share the details on my current challenge card!

The current challenge is Stars & Stripes!

What better way to express some love for the USA!!
I used several fun dies from Mama Elephant-
Tags A Lot, and Carnival Toppers.
The tag and banner are from the Tags set, and the
star stamp and die are from Carnival Toppers.
I made the background of the tag by
randomly stamping stars with Memento's
Lady Bug, and Paris Dusk.

And yes, I gave the ol' No-Lines-Coloring
a go!  I stamped the image with Memento's
Desert Sand, and then colored her in
with my Copics.
This technique is definitely a challenge!
Colors used-
Skin- E13, E21, E00, E000
Hair- YR21, YR23, YR24
Dress- C3, C1
R39, R29, R24
Heart- B28, B24, B21

So there ya have it!
Perfect card for celebrating the 4th!

Here's my supply list from the store-


Thanks for stopping by!!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment