Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sit. Stay. Heal.

How is everyone doing on this glorious Sunday!!!???  Rachel here with you today to share a fun little card I put together using some of the fantastic products in the 7 Kids College Store!!!!!!

Here's my project-

This pair of buddies are just beyond adorable!!
I use the You Have My Heart Clear Stamp Set
from My Favorite Things.
The patterned paper is Echo Park's Sweet Summertime
6x6 paper pad.
The stitched circle and label is from Lawn Fawn.
And of course, I cut my base with my wonderful
Cutterpiller paper trimmer!!  (love that thing!)

Copic colors used-
Hair- YR04, YR09, R29
Dress- Y38, Y35, Y15
Dog- W5, W3, W1

List of supplies-

Lawn Fawn- Stitched Circles
                     Stitched Labels

Now head on over to the 7 Kids Store
where you can find these, and many
more fantastic supplies!!

I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration for the rest of your weekend!!  Thanks for stopping by!


Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment