Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Make a Wish

Hello everyone!!  My name is Lizzy and I am here to share my very first project as a part of the 7 Kids College Fund design team.  I love the stamps designed by Mo Manning for Penny Black and chose to use the Make a Wish stamp for my first project.


I've colored her with Copic markers and the shadowing or background is done with Copics as well but applied with a Tim Holtz water brush filled with 70% alcohol.  I am new to the technique and think it adds a fun element to the whole image.  The papers I've used are the 6x6 paper pad Yesterday by Carta Bella.

Here is a list of supplies I've used from the 7 Kids shop: 


Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today.  I hope you feel inpsired to get crafty!
Head over to the 7 Kids College Fund shop for these supplies and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment