Thursday, July 9, 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie is back! Save 15% on preorder!



By customer request, I am bringing Kraftin' Kimmie back to the store. With the dollar growing stronger, it is making stamps coming from Canada more affordable than ever. I am also trying to put more focus on smaller, boutique companies rather than the biggies that seem to be more often than not sold by WalMart, the big craft stores and various home shopping channels. The companies that are using these outlets are just not compatible with small businesses like mine.

So, as I am a tiny business, I want to put my efforts to supporting other tiny businesses, particularly those run by women!

I hope you will join me in this effort! If there is a small company selling products that you would like to see in the store PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I am always looking for great new products!

So, help me bring Kraftin' Kimmie back with a bang and save yourself some $$$. Preorder now and save 15% on all KK stamps!

Code: KRAFT15
Good for 15% off all Kraftin' Kimmie
Good through 7/15

No comments:

Post a Comment