Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Important information on CRAZY preorder!


This whole Bird Crazy/Crazy Things thing has been CRAZY!!! 

Originally, I just put the birds in the store and then I found out there were accessories...and then sentiments! Someone even said there might be two sets of sentiments???
 

Anyway, in all the commotion, customer Christine W. informed me that Crazy Things dies are not expected to be available until late October. So, I just want to be sure everyone ordering knows that there is a big disparity in release dates. I have already gotten one email from someone who already ordered telling me that they knew the date was far out...so hopefully that is the case with most of the customers who have already ordered!
 
I want to publish the estimated shipping dates here so everyone ordering now will know what to expect.

Bird Crazy Stamp Set Expected to ship mid August 
Bird Crazy Dies Expected to ship late August/early September 
Crazy Things Stamp Set Expected to ship late August/early September 
Crazy Things Dies Expected to ship late October 
Crazy Talk Stamp Set Expected to ship late August/early September 


Code: BIRD10
Good for 10% off Bird Crazy Dies & Stamps 
Good through 8/1

No comments:

Post a Comment