Sunday, July 19, 2015

Heart Bouquet

It's a nice relaxing Sunday once again, so that must mean it's my day to share with you one of my latest projects made using items from the 7 Kids College Fund Store!!

I thought I would share some of the details on my current challenge card!

This little cutie pie is one of My Favorite Things
Pure Innocence's Heart Bouquet!
She comes with a few handy sentiments that can be
used for so many different occasions!
The bright and cheery patterned paper is
Echo Park's Sunny Days Ahead!
I finally decided to try out one of MFT's Blueprints 
die cut kits, and let me tell you, I LOVED it!!
If you are a person who struggles with layouts,
then these sets are for you!!
MFT also has many suggestions on the different
layouts you can use with the die set!


Confession time-
When I originally colored her, she was a cute pale
blue, almost like a light denim color.
Hated it with my paper choice.
I thought that maybe after I got it all together,
maybe it wouldn't really matter that much.
WRONG!
So, after everything being completely glued in place,
I re-colored her outfit right over top of the blue I had!
Went for a more aqua/teal color, and was much more
happy with it!!
That being said, I am not going to list the Copic
colors I used, because it was a hot mess!
Here's my supply list-

CutterPillar Pro

Well, that's all for me today!!  I hope it provides you with some crafty inspiration to finish off your weekend!!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment