Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Spring Flower Garden by Crafty Individuals

Happy Tuesday my stampy friends!!!
I am popping in with my card that I am sharing today as the hostess at the 7KIDS Store Blog !




I began this card by stamping the Spring Flowers by Crafty Individuals stamp in Gray Flannel (Tuxedo Memento) Ink onto Copic X-press It Blending white paper. Crafty Individuals have beautiful stamps! We have many available at the 7KIDS Store! I wanted to try the new technique of line less coloring with my Copic Markers! The jury is still out as to whether I like this technique. I definitely need more practice!
After coloring, I took a Versamarker and dotted it along the bottom of the image. I sprinkled various colors of embossing powder, and then heat set with my heat gun. This added some more depth to the bottom of the image. Lastly
I added some sequins, a pretty rose trim, and of course I had to sparkle to some of the flowers with a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen!




Hope you like my Spring Flower Garden



And don't forget!!!
starts tomorrow! You could win a $20 gift card to the 7Kids Store!





Thanks for stopping by!





Items that are available at the 7KIDS STORE are linked below:

            Black (Tuxedo Memento)
       Versamarker

1 comment: