Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Butterfly by Stampendous

Hello my stampy friends! 
Mackie, here to host our Store Blog today!




This beautiful butterfly was watercolored and then highlighted with some Pearl Pens and Glossy Accents.
I machine stitched the background panels together .

I think this card will be perfect for a young lady I know who is graduating from high school this weekend. I can't believe she will be going off to college next year! Wow! How time flies!



Stamps and items that I used on this card that are available at the 7KIDS Store are linked below:

              Snippets (Penny Black)
Distress Inks: Crushed OlivePicked Raspberry 
Black Twine

Tomorrow we start a new



And this challenge has a TWIST: STITCHES
We hope you will join in the fun!



Thanks for stopping by!
Mackie

1 comment: