Sunday, June 21, 2015

Beary Cute Cupcake!

Happy Sunday!!  Hope everyone is having a fantastic Father's Day!!  Rachel here to share the details with you on my current challenge card!

For this challenge, I couldn't help but reach for some of my Mama Elephant stamps!!!  I just love all of their stamps and dies, and have the best time creating with them!!

Here's my card-

I perched this little fella right on top
of a yummy cupcake!!
I colored him up with Copics-
Bear- E43, E42, E41
Cupcake- BG49, BG45, BG11
Y26, Y28
Outlining- W5, W3, W1
Then I cut him out with a stitched
rectangle die, and begain matting and
stacking layers of kraft paper and my
patterned paper.
Finished it off with a banner/sentiement!
Here's my supply list-


And there you have it!!  Very simple CAS card!  I like outlining my images, helps give them an extra little pop!!

Head on over to the 7 Kids College Fund shop for all of these, and other great supplies!!

Have a great Sunday!!


Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment