Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Gang's All Here!

Happy Sunday!!  Rachel here with you today, and I have the details on my card for the current 7 Kids Challenge!

I used the fun set from Mama Elephant, Photo Bomb!

They are all so happy and smiley!!
this stamp set has a coordinating die set-
Polaroid Fun.
All of these die cuts you see, except for the happy birthday
sentiment, are from the die set.
I kept it simple with a few polaroids, and some fun
speech bubbles!


I used some of my favorite hair colors-
Red- YR14, YR18, E09
Black- C5, C9
Light Brown- E51, E53, E55
Dark Brown- E37, E35
Blonde- YR21, YR23, YR24

I used a simple black/white/red theme, with a pop
of blue on the pennants.

Here's my supply list-

Hope this gives you some crafty inspiration to finish off your weekend!!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment