Friday, May 29, 2015

Preorder update

Right now I am putting my eyeballs on every single order pending in the store. Many of you have noticed that I have shipped partial orders for orders that contain the "problem" preorders: Gorjuss, Trimcraft and Couture Creations. I am shipping what I can right now and over the next few days.

For those who have been patient and kind about the preorder situation, I REALLY appreciate it!!! It means a lot. I just got an email from my rep that they have requested another air delivery shipment of Gorjuss and are waiting to get tracking numbers. They haven't heard back from DoCrafts on it. But, as soon as I get more in, I will continue shipping. Anyone waiting on Dear Apple, Getaway and The Owl should receive a ship notice soon I have most of those in or being delivered to me today.

Again, thank you for your patience!

If you want to cancel your order, please just send me an email. Please do not file a claim with paypal or attack me personally!
 

I am more than happy to cancel your order and issue you a refund if you cannot wait for your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment