Sunday, May 3, 2015

Love Your Selfie!

Happy Sunday!!!  Rachel here today with a fun shaker I have made using a few fun items from the 7 Kids store!!!

Check it-

Fun, fun, fun!!!!
I love me some shakers!!
There are a couple different ways to put a shaker together-
1) Cutting foam tape to the size of your frame
or
2) Cutting out a few of the frames you created until
you reach the desired height. (stacking several of
the frame shapes on top of each other.)
I used the hearts and stars from the Lawn Fawn Stitched Journal
set to help create some fun confetti!

I colored the background behind these cuties black
so that they would really "pop" against the white!

Here's the supplies I used-

Hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration to finish off the weekend!!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment