Sunday, May 31, 2015

Embossed Bunny

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!  Rachel here with you today to share a quick project I made with fantastic supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store!!!!!

I am totally hooked on Mama Elephant stamps and dies!!  They have the cutest images, and really great sentiments!

I decided to bust out the Distress Ink pads and get a little messy!!

I cut out this over-sized tag shape with a die from Mama Elephant,
wet embossed the image and sentiment from Mama Elephant,
and then went nuts with my Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads!!
I usually blend all of the colors in that I want, and then
lightly spray it with some water to get a little more rustic look.

Here's a list of my supplies used-

Peacock Feathers
Dusty Concord
Wild Honey
Victorian Velvet

And there you have it!!  All in all, it was a relatively quick card, with cute results!!

I hope this gives you some crafty inspiration!  

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment