Monday, May 4, 2015

DoCrafts Simple Gorjuss The Runaway

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had an awesome weekend! It's Rosie here today to share my card using this adorable cutie from DoCrafts called Simply Gorjuss The Runaway. These are some of my favorite stamps ever and 7 Kids College Fund has all the NEW ones on Preorder HERE!! These will start shipping soon, and YES I've ordered them all, haha!! 
 
I finally found my Ranger Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder! I decided to do something a little different from my normal coloring. So I stamped the image onto black cardstock with Versamark and then added the Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder. I LOVE it!!


I kept my 5x7 card pretty simple. I just backed the image with some gold decorative paper that I found in my stash and then applied foam to the back to raise it off the black card base. The awesome sentiment is from Mama Elephant Make A Wish Clear Stamp Set.

You can see more amazing inspiration from my fellow DT sisters by scrolling down! And don't forget you still have one more day to enter our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!
 
Have an awesome week! 
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment