Thursday, April 9, 2015

New By DIEzyne Dies Now Available for Pre-order

Hello!  Yes you can now pre-order the newest release from By DIEzyne Dies.  There are 6 new designs in this release and I am super excited to finally have them out and available to all of you! 
Can you believe I also have two new ones coming out in just a couple of weeks!!  Oh, and I am working on the next release now....soon, very soon.  

Here is Dotted Wings and Puffy Things with Double Sided Circles, Stitched Flags Two, Stitched Flags (original) use these two sets together for perfect nesting sets.  I've also used Large Rectangles Stitched/Pierced edges and Stitched Strips.  

You can see all of the By DIEzyne Dies by clicking HERE


I will be back in a couple of days with more inspiration!
Rhea

No comments:

Post a Comment